Monday, August 24, 2015

Favorite Places

I love to travel but my destination wish list seems to get longer after each trip. Sure the places are lovely, but there is something about the novelty, the discovery, and the adventure of a new place that truly holds appeal.  I've been blessed to find someone who shares this love of travel in my husband and I hope we have many more years of globe-trotting ahead of us.  Some of my favorite places so far have been Rome, Los Cabos, and the Bahamas. I would happily go anywhere in good company.

 Rock climbing in Los Cabos, Mexico (Source: personal photo)

Small private island in the Bahamas (Source: personal photo)


The Spanish Steps in Rome (Source: personal photo)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what fun pictures, Kalin: the rock-climbing picture is intense! I've never been rock-climbing, but I sure have climbed the Spanish Steps many times; that is one of my favorite places in Rome. I was back in Rome for just a day (long plane flight from Syria to the United States, and I had a layover of just one day in Rome), and so the one place I knew I had to go was the Villa Borghese (the park above the steps)... the best views of Rome ever! That was about ten years ago, though — I hope I will get to go back there again someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos of your journeys. I too someday wish to visit Rome, it is on my list of priorities of places to see! That is great that you have a good traveling buddy! My husband and I like to travel too, but so far it has just been to places in this country. The Bahamas look cool, did you get to see any dolphins? I think I would be all about seening some dolphins if I were in that area.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Bahamas were beautiful and that trip was the most relaxing of all our vacations. Unfortunately we didn't see any dolphins but there were plenty of sharks! We must have seen a dozen species of shark that week. EEK!

      Delete