Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 11:Curation

This week while researching images I discovered a wonderful artist named Howard David Johnson. He creates a prolific amount of art depicting mythological characters. His website features everything from Greek mythology, to fairy creatures, to dragons. I emailed him this weekend and he's allowed me noncommercial reuse of some of his beautiful images. I hope you will check out his art as well.

(Titania by Howard David Johnson)

I've also been utilizing Wikipedia extensively and learning the geography of Ireland. Did you know that less than 1% of Ireland is covered in forest?


I have been keeping track of the sources using bookmarks and Pinterest. If you'd like to check out my Pinterest page for this class you can find the link here. I use bookmarks the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment