Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 13 Curation Spaces

This is the first week I have checked out the class Known page. I know, shame on me! I just have so much trouble keeping up as it is. I read the article about the inspiration for the statue of liberty and was very surprised. #OU3043curation

I also found the Dante's Inferno meme on the class announcements page very entertaining. I plan to read the Divine Comedy this week and maybe my storytelling could take on a more light-hearted tone like the meme. Probably not though. My stories are rarely funny. I should push out of my comfort zone!

With football at the forefront this week, I found many of my personal conversations and internet searches turning to the issue of traumatic brain injury. With the new movie Concussion coming out everyone is talking about it. How do you feel about the risks involved in such sports. Is it something they signed up for? What about children playing in youth league? What types of risks are they taking with their developing brains? There was a lot of interesting discussion on Digg this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment